Russia
  • News
  • Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - New Beta Download Broken ?

New Beta Download Broken ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ummagumma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: New Beta Download Broken ? Reply with quote

The file "CashOrgPremiumArm" dated 4/13/07 is only 18K.
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: New Beta Download Broken ? Reply with quote

There's a full version available.

Quicken and MS Money synchronization is available on a Vista powered machine.
co-quicken

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't get the new beta 4-16-07 version 7.25a) to work on my Vista machine with Quicken 2007. It just crashes the WMDC after installation.
brett.howard

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slick. I've just upgraded to Vista. I'll have to give this a try when I get home. Even pocket quicken which claims to support Vista and is released code doesn't work at the moment so getting something to go would be pretty momentous. Honestly there isn't a solution yet that can sync in Vista yet.
alanbr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been able to sync version 7.25a with Quicken 2007 under Vista Ultimate either. It does indeed crash WMDC. As for Pocket Quicken, I do have it working perfectly under Vista. I currently have version 2.5, but version 2.2 was working with Vista as well.
camstech

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: WMDC Device Driver stops working Reply with quote

As per previous posts, I have the same issue. I have done a clean install of CO7.25a on my Vista (Business) machine. The program and synchroniser both install correctly on my HTC 3300 (standard ROM). I disconnected and soft reset the PPC and re-connected to the Computer. WMDC (Current Version 6) shows connection, but after about a minute of inactivity a dialog box pops up saying that the WMDC Device Driver (If I recall correctly) has stopped working. I uninstalled the synch program, and WMDC again synchronises correctly, albeit without CO synch of course. Cash Org is still shown in the WMDC Synch dialog box.
Computer is Athlon64X2 4200, 2GB RAM, ASUS A8R32-MVP Deluxe Sad
brett.howard

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alanbr wrote:
I haven't been able to sync version 7.25a with Quicken 2007 under Vista Ultimate either. It does indeed crash WMDC. As for Pocket Quicken, I do have it working perfectly under Vista. I currently have version 2.5, but version 2.2 was working with Vista as well.

PQ2.5 doesn't install for me. Says it can't allocate memory when you click to install it so it seems that they're not 100% perfect on that.
brett.howard

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to do the same for me as well. Things don't sync if the CO sync util is in there but as soon as I take it out all works as normal again.

This is the exact same operation that I was getting when testing things on windows XP after installing the DST patch from MS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: