• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Landscape problem

Landscape problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Phone - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Olivier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Landscape problem Reply with quote

HI,
congrats for the superb software. I have been using Adress Book on all my PPC's since the beginning and LOVE IT. It is great.

Now I have a new PPC and face a problem.

I bought a Ubiquio 501 from Expansys and are running it with great pleasure.

The Adress Book run perfectly EXCEPT when receiving a call, the display changes to landscape and I have to turn the phone 90 degrees to the right to read the caller name and see the picture.

The specifics of the Ubiquio 501 is that it is running permanently in Landscape in a 320X240 screen format and that it is a Smartphone design BUT running PPC software with a touch screen.

So, actually, it runs permanently in landscape display, but when I receive a call it switches to Portrai only during the incoming call screen.

Any way to fix this in the registry or in any other setting.

PS: I run the 1.66 version, because I already paid once for the software and do not appreciate the fact that for a small upgrade to 1.67, I was requested to pay again a full fee for the new version, I did not find any possibility to upgrade for free or for a smaller amont.
Olivier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did I have to register and confidently ask my question, if no reply, no follow up and no solution.

After sales is worse than the software.

I will now unistall Address Book (paid for nothing) and get myself a real and decent soft with real support.

Thanks, another investment lost and trust disappointed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Phone - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: