• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - 7.23c Beta (23.4.07) on Vista

7.23c Beta (23.4.07) on Vista

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
camstech

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: 7.23c Beta (23.4.07) on Vista Reply with quote

Have tried the latest Beta released yesterday. Did a clean install, all went OK (HTC3300, Vista Business, WMDC 6, Quicken Personal 2007). Soft reset and reconnected. WMDC sync OK. Open Sync properties and Cash Organiser was there, unchecked. I checked the CO box, disconnected and reconnected the device. Unfortunately the same error then occurs as with earlier versions. After 30 seconds, a dialog box pops up saying "WMDC Sync Host has stopped working". Only a re-boot of the computer gets WMDC to work again.
I tried deleting the pairing and re-pairing, but I still get the same crash each time. There is still something in the synchroniser program that crashes WMDC Crying or Very sad

Last edited by camstech on Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
brett.howard

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm seeing the same. Although I didn't have to reboot to get things back. Just uninstalled Cash Org and all went back to working as expected.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: