• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - 1.68 Beta 5

1.68 Beta 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Address Book Beta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nileknight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: 1.68 Beta 5 Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Love 1.68 Beta 3+
Sad Problem with Beta 5, the dialer screen is too big on 240x240 screen, I have an IPAQ 6925 WM5.
Another problem : the ABC Bar button turns off the one line ABC line and after another click it displays the large ABC instead of going back to small abc.

Great product, I had it for over a year and the more I use it the more I love it.

Great job.
century21

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this product very much.

But the Dialer in beta 5 version 1.68 is not good. I prefer the native dialer in my TyTN because it has:
*Smart dialling feature from HTC
* V_ideo call feature

I would prefer to have an OPTION to either use the AB dialer or the native dialer.

Otherwise everything works great, keep it up!
Blowfish64

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Further suggestions:

Since this is a program that features pictures so prominently, why no pictures in the call history?

I like the large buttons of the dialer, but if you're going to go this route, you need to make it a full-fledged dialer, which means,
1) Menu and Contacts soft-keys
2) Get rid of the call/hangup icons, we have hardkeys for that
3) icon for call history (if you got rid of call/hangup icons, you'd have room for this button without messing with the layout.)
4) Need an option to make this the default dialer (same for the call history app)
5) Make it skinnable

I didn't really expect you to include a dialer in an Address Book program, but since you have decided to do so, you need to do it right. You've made a good start, but it needs work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Address Book Beta All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: