• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Microsoft Money Plus

Microsoft Money Plus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kelecece

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Microsoft Money Plus Reply with quote

Will there be an update for Cash Organizer to work with Microsoft Money Plus?

Thanks,
Kelecece
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Microsoft Money Plus Reply with quote

Sorry, but there's no synchronizer right now. No new features in the Plus release, but, as always, new database format.
seangibson

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: what to do? Reply with quote

I upgraded from Money 2004 to Money Plus, then purchased Cash Organizer 2007 thinking it would be compatible, only to discover to my horror that it's not (I love the Cash Organizer program and am heavily dependent on it), What are my options? If I change to Money 2007 would it be able to read my Money file (I get the feeling the 2004 file was converted to a different ie Money Plus format which will be unreadable by Money 2007. Any suggestions on what I should do?
mightymission

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Microsoft Money Plus Reply with quote

Wasyl wrote:
Sorry, but there's no synchronizer right now. No new features in the Plus release, but, as always, new database format.

In that case, when will us customers be able to synch with the current version of Money Plus?

Don't know if your aware of it, but the internet services for all Money 2006 users expire 2 yrs after activation. In my case that will be on Nov. 16th. So Money 2006 users have to move to 2008 if they want to use the internet services like automatic updates.

Wish I had known that the current MS Money software isn't supported before I purchased your software!

And contrary to what you posted - there are NEW features in Money Plus 2008 like the insights feature and the ability to now link image files to money entries.
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: Microsoft Money Plus Reply with quote

mightymission wrote:
In that case, when will us customers be able to synch with the current version of Money Plus?

Right now you can download a beta version of Cash Organizer that is (we hope at this moment) fully compatible with Money Plus. Where to download it from - you will find information in the Cash Organizer beta forum. Today I'm not sure will it be released as an update for Cash Organizer 2007 or new Cash Organizer 2008.
mightymission wrote:
And contrary to what you posted - there are NEW features in Money Plus 2008 like the insights feature and the ability to now link image files to money entries.

Insights - I don't think it's a new feature like, for example, a currency exchange rate history that can make Money's reports useful for everybody who uses more than one currency (still missing in Money), but just a new small tool. (IMHO)

Attaching links to scans - this could be a convenient tool, but will it help to find the original document? Wink (IMHO)
mightymission

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: Microsoft Money Plus Reply with quote

Wasyl wrote:
mightymission wrote:

Right now you can download a beta version of Cash Organizer that is (we hope at this moment) fully compatible with Money Plus. Where to download it from - you will find information in the Cash Organizer beta forum. Today I'm not sure will it be released as an update for Cash Organizer 2007 or new Cash Organizer 2008.
mightymission wrote:

Insights - I don't think it's a new feature like, for example, a currency exchange rate history that can make Money's reports useful for everybody who uses more than one currency (still missing in Money), but just a new small tool. (IMHO)

Attaching links to scans - this could be a convenient tool, but will it help to find the original document? Wink (IMHO)

If I download the beta now will it work with MS Money 2006 or should I wait til I install Money Plus 2008?

And if I install the beta does it become invalid in the future if that beta becomes the 2008 retail version of your software?

As far as new features go - just wanted to correct the statement made so that users wouldn't get the false impression there were "no new features in Plus".

At any rate, thanks for the info regarding the beta. If installing the beta after I install Money Plus 2008 precludes me from having to throw down another $30 for your software I'll be content.
mightymission

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Microsoft Money Plus Reply with quote

mightymission wrote:
Wasyl wrote:
mightymission wrote:

mightymission wrote:

If I download the beta now will it work with MS Money 2006 or should I wait til I install Money Plus 2008?

And if I install the beta does it become invalid in the future if that beta becomes the 2008 retail version of your software?

As far as new features go - just wanted to correct the statement made so that users wouldn't get the false impression there were "no new features in Plus".

At any rate, thanks for the info regarding the beta. If installing the beta after I install Money Plus 2008 precludes me from having to throw down another $30 for your software I'll be content.

Suddenly no reply....to important questions...hmmmmmm

BUMP!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: