• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Upgrade to Inesoft Phone 7 FAQ

Upgrade to Inesoft Phone 7 FAQ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Phone - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Upgrade to Inesoft Phone 7 FAQ Reply with quote

How do I install the upgrade?
1. Make sure that you have a backup copy of your important data (this step is always recommended;
2. Remove previous copy of Inesoft Address Book from your PDA using the standard Remove Programs tool;
3. Download the installation file from www.inesoft.com/download
4. Connect your PC and PDA, run the installation file on your PC and follow the on-screen instructions.

My registration code does not work for Inesoft Phone 7, why?
Inesoft Inesoft Phone 7 has a new registration system, so you can't use a code received for version 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6.

Am I entitled to upgrade for free?
If you purchased your license on or after 1 March 2010, you can get a code for Inesoft Phone 7 for free HERE.
Please DO NOT try to get a code before you install the upgrade and renew your Product ID number

If for some reason you can't get a code using the online service, please email your request to support (at) inesoft.com using your registered in our database email account or contact me at ICQ 5931480. Include in your message your new Product ID number (could be find in Inesoft Phone registration window, Menu/Tools/Register).

I'm not entitled to upgrade for free, is there a special upgrade price?
Yes, you may purchase the Upgrade to Inesoft Phone 7 product ($14.95) from www.inesoft.com/reg .

What's new in Inesoft Phone?
Changes log is available here: http://www.inesoft.com/eng/index.php?in=news.html

I would like to test it before I take a decision to buy the upgrade.
Inesoft Phone 7 will work in 14-day trial mode after installation.

More questions about Inesoft Phone 7 Upgrade? Post them below.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Phone - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: