• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Read Error 10-102: type does not match

Read Error 10-102: type does not match

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marsteau

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Read Error 10-102: type does not match Reply with quote

Hi tried Cash Organizer 7 (any version, no matter beta or not) and I cannot sync with my MS Money 2006 file. Whereas I am able to select the file, select which accounts to sync, etc., I get an error when it actually tries to synchronize the file on my PDA. I tried with the Cash Organizer '05 and have no problem to synchronize. I selected only one single bank account (no special types like investment account or so; however there might be withdrawals from the bank account (that I am trying to sync) to one or more investments accounts)

Do anyone else already experimented that error? I am perplex that this error only occurs with 7 version and above, because if it were a transaction type, I would have expected the '05 version to also fail. I tried to create a blank new account, and have no prob to sync it (however the dummy account does not contain my financial data!). So it is definitively something in my MS money file that CashOrg does not understand/accept/like... But what: if I knew, I could try to modify the MS Money file in a way CashOrg could work with it, at least for one account. I tried different account (always standalone, ie. only bank account, or only credit card account, etc...) but just no luck!

If you have any idea of which kind of situation could generate this error.

The complete error message is:
"
Title of window: Cash Organizer Synchronization
(Red cross image) Read Error 10-102: Le type ne correspond pas.
"
The last part of the error message is french (my OS is french, but my MS Money is english, so the error is probably not part of money?). It means " The type does not match". I suppose it refers about a "transaction" type?

I could upload the error message as a picture but I don't know to proceed. Also I do not know if there is any possibility to get a detailled error log.

Inetsoft team, if you have any idea to get this log, or about the error itself, let me know.
marsteau

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: Read Error 10-102: type does not match Reply with quote

can anybody from Inesoft team please followup? Kann sich jemand aus Inesoft-Team bzgl. dieser Fehlermeldung bitte melden?
marsteau

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Re: Read Error 10-102: type does not match Reply with quote

marsteau wrote:
can anybody from Inesoft team please followup? Kann sich jemand aus Inesoft-Team bzgl. dieser Fehlermeldung bitte melden?

Please can someone follow up. Please give me advice how to modify the money file to allow CO to sync without this error. Is there any documentation available that would document this error type (10-102).
thelishman

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Read error 10-102: Type mismatch. Reply with quote

I am getting this error every time I try to synchronise the CO 7.23 Beta with MS Money 2005 (UK version) Please help!
cbrayne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Cash Organiser Read Error 10-102, Type mismatch Reply with quote

Hi there,

Not sure if this helps, but I found that I got the Read Error 10-102 when I had hidden upcoming transactions in the MS Money Cashflow Forecast area. As soon as I unhid the budgeted transactions, the error disappeared & synchronisation was fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: