Russia
  • News
  • Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - FeatureRequest - Option to add NOTE in CashOrganiser Express

FeatureRequest - Option to add NOTE in CashOrganiser Express

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do u need an option to add NOTES from the Cash Organiser Express Application
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

PPCInformer

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: FeatureRequest - Option to add NOTE in CashOrganiser Express Reply with quote

I would love to have an option to add Notes directly from the Cash Organizer Express Application

Plz VOTE to show your support, thanks
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: FeatureRequest - Option to add NOTE in CashOrganiser Exp Reply with quote

Maybe it's a good idea, but for devices with a hardware keyboard only. If you need a stylus to enter a new transaction, where is a difference between the Express and the main program?
PPCInformer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to make a few points so justify why we need it for touch screen devices

1) Express takes no time to load while the Main program does.

2) U can assign Express to a hardware key and it easy to enter the transactions as u go , with out a stylus ( except for NOTES )

3) u can use a finger friendly Keyboard to enter notes so still no need for stylus

Smile

PS : Dont take this personally STYLUS , i dont have grudge against u , its just that life's a lot easy without using u on my PPC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: