Russia
  • News
  • Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - New features in new Beta - list to know it for each version

New features in new Beta - list to know it for each version

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fcasoli

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:02 am    Post subject: New features in new Beta - list to know it for each version Reply with quote

I'm a strong user of CO8, and I would like to partecipate in testing beta series.
Before to start it I would like to know all new features added in new version, I do not find it, so I ask if it is possible to put a text file in the beta download area to explain new features for each date of revision.
If that exist, sorry for my question.
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: New features in new Beta - list to know it for each vers Reply with quote

No beta tests are scheduled for Cash Organizer 2008, we test minor changes for the last update.

A beta version of Inesoft Address Book 4 is available, but now really for tests right now, we'd like to present the changes we made, especially to Dialer module.
fcasoli

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in fact I think CO is a very good application, complete and full, so I understand you have not the target to build a new release....
I hope some suggestion in this area of the forum can be taken in charge for the small refresh of the actual version, for exaple the filter not only for scheduled but for all transactions....
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fcasoli wrote:
I understand you have not the target to build a new release....
No beta tests for Cash Organizer 2008.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: