• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Unlocking Code does not work for me either

Unlocking Code does not work for me either

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sims

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Unlocking Code does not work for me either Reply with quote

I feel like I am forced to post this just in case someone out there can help me. I downloaded a trial version of Organizer 2005 a couple weeks ago. I used the program and liked it a lot so I decided to buy the full version once the trial period was over. I went to the inesoft website and bought Organizer 2007. The company sent an unlocking code to my email address.

Once I started up Organizer 2007 on my pocket pc it went straight to the registration page. I tried the code several times. I got the same message each time: Unlocking code is invalid. I sent two emails to customer support and got no response. I read the user manual and that was no help. I went to the inesoft registration page and realized that it does not exist. All they have is a page for you to purchase the software. I reset my pocket pc several times and still the code didn't work. I deleted and reinstalled the program several times and nothing.

At this point I am so frustrated I feel like I am going to burst. There is no number for me to call anyone at inesoft. This is such a scam! I have purchased a program that I cannot use.

Someone, please help!
wmoses

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Unlocking Code does not work for me either Reply with quote

sims wrote:
I feel like I am forced to post this just in case someone out there can help me. I downloaded a trial version of Organizer 2005 a couple weeks ago. I used the program and liked it a lot so I decided to buy the full version once the trial period was over. I went to the inesoft website and bought Organizer 2007. The company sent an unlocking code to my email address.

Once I started up Organizer 2007 on my pocket pc it went straight to the registration page. I tried the code several times. I got the same message each time: Unlocking code is invalid. I sent two emails to customer support and got no response. I read the user manual and that was no help. I went to the inesoft registration page and realized that it does not exist. All they have is a page for you to purchase the software. I reset my pocket pc several times and still the code didn't work. I deleted and reinstalled the program several times and nothing.

At this point I am so frustrated I feel like I am going to burst. There is no number for me to call anyone at inesoft. This is such a scam! I have purchased a program that I cannot use.

Someone, please help!

I understand your frustrations 100% as I was in a similar situation -- see the locked post in this forum.

I understand that they do not want issues such as this discussed in public, but as you and I both noted in our posts to this forum, we first tried to contact them through the support page / email address and got no response, hence the forum post.

I think that Inesoft needs to be more responsive to customer needs via their software support web page, espeically when they are the ones asking us to use it rather than ventilate these problems in the public.

Let me say this -- I think that despite all the problems we have been seeing with CO (especially this newest release), it has the potential to be an excellent piece of software, and a best seller. However, commerce (in the West) is replete with examples of products that would otherwise be great except for shoddy customer support. I hope that the folks at Inesoft do not make the same mistake.

Finally, I will suggest that you send a PM to Waysl, who was the one to eventually resolve my unlocking code problem (thay you Waysl), also via PM. But that was only after not responding to several emails to support and then a final post to this forum that got their attention. Good luck.

I expect that this thread to would be locked eventually ...
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Unlocking Code does not work for me either Reply with quote

sims wrote:
I sent two emails to customer support and got no response.

You should check your junk mail folder first and then follow instructions described here: http://www.inesoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2

You may contact me online or send a request in Private Message.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: