• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - First impression from Cash Organizer Beta

First impression from Cash Organizer Beta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ducva

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: First impression from Cash Organizer Beta Reply with quote

I just try the beta version (27, Dec, 2006), its much accurate with the CO 2007 Today plugin but I still have some problems with Cash Express

1. The payee with the first letter stand first in the Alphabet table (compare to others) did not show up in Cash Express. E.g. if I have 2 payee "Connex" and "SingTel", in Express only "SingTel" present and number of payee is "1" not "2".

2. When I delete one payee and update memories, the registed transaction with this one still has its name (even in Report mode). I though it should be named "unassigned" when I delete the payee, shouldn't it? Moreover, I cannot add any payee with the same name with deleted one, it said "Please input Payee Description" then prevent me to add.

3. Sometimes when I change the registered transaction, some annoying message "Confirm currency exchange rate" appeared ???. I did not use any type of currency except Australian Dollar. I found that it was happen only with Transaction that had its payee deleted.

I am very interested with Cash Organizer and hope you could fix some minor problems to make it perfect Very Happy

Thanks very much

Duc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: