• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Problems with Money sync, last version

Problems with Money sync, last version

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MiguelR

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Problems with Money sync, last version Reply with quote

I have used cash organizer for years, synchronizing with Money with no problem.

I have updated to the last version, and now I have a problem: COrg has "duplicated" two accounts: they exist once in Money, but twice in COrg, with the same name. One of the accounts holds all the transactions, and the other has only the total balance of the transactions not synchronized (at least, this seems to be the difference).

Is there a way to unify both?

All the other accounts work and synchronize properly.

Thanks.
chtchege

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had exactly the same problem which finally forced me to revert to an older version of CO. But now I'm again on the new version and so far it seems ok.
The only thing I did was to replace my old Money 2006 with Money 2008 Sunset edition (a free one still available for downloading from the MS site)

So what I did - after I replaced my old Money version with the new one:
- I completely removed every trace of Cash Organizer both from the handheld and from the PC (by uninstalling it completely and then removing every Inesoft registry entry both from the handheld and from the PC - it seems like the uninstall program leaves traces of it somewhere in the register), then I installed CO 2011 (exactly the same build that gave me account duplication problems) - and now it works! It's only one day since installation, but since previously the duplication occurred almost immediately after installation, I really hope it stopped.
chtchege

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, I guess my excitement was a bit premature, even with this new Sunset version I suffered an account duplication today AGAIN! Or, more precisely, a new account just appeared in the list of accounts I obviously didn't create, with a completely arbitrary balance and NO transactions, whose name was the same as the name of another account I had. No other account was affected, not even the 'duplicated' one i.e, the balances were exactly those of MS Money. So I just deleted this newly created account, no harm done this time, but I have to admit I'm feeling a bit uneasy as to trust Cash Organizer (and unfortunately I cannot revert back to the older version of CO, since the older version - which didn't give me any problem with syncing - does not support Money 2008 Sunset.
My system's parameters: Windows 7 32bit, HD2, MS Money Plus H&B Sunset, CO2011. Hey, Inesoft, care to reply?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: