• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Bug Report and Feature Request

Bug Report and Feature Request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Address Book Beta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jones

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Bug Report and Feature Request Reply with quote

Hi there,

I'm now testing your AddressBook 1.66, great utility, thank you for your developing of this program. During the testing period, I found out some bugs:
- When I open the AddressBook, and tap on X to close it, and then open it again, only blank white screen appears, there is no contact list, fully empty. But if I tap on Menu -> Exit, and open it again, it works normally. Is this the bug of this program?

I'm a Vietnamese user, so my contact list is in Vietnamese language as well, My PPC is using Unicode font, when I'm looking for one contact like Đào, I tab on letter D on my on-screen keyboard, it doesn't show Đào, because of difference in English letter D and Vietnamese letter Đ, so can you make it determine Đ as D? and the other letters as well, because with the WM5 Contact List, there is no difference between D and Đ, when I tap on D, it shows Đào and any contacts contain D also. I think this is great if you can include this feature to your future version.

Again, congratulations to your great work. I'm looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks and Regards
Jones
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Address Book Beta All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: