• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - 7.2 Beta - two bugs

7.2 Beta - two bugs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ummagumma

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: 7.2 Beta - two bugs Reply with quote

I just ran into two bugs with 7.2 beta. Interestingly enough, same features worked OK yesterday, I wonder if bug #2 is somehow connected to bug #1.

Bug #1: I accidentaly entered a planned transaction as completed. The transaction was planned for 3/1, with monthly repeats. I then deleted the completed transaction from register, went into Planner and changed date from 4/1 back to 3/1. The transaction's next scheduled date in account forecast, nevertheless is showing on 4/1. The only way to change this date was to go back into Planner, delete planned transaction altogether and create a new one with correct date. I can recreate this bug.

Bug #2 - temporary: right after that, if I tap&hold on transaction in register and select "Add to Planner", the dialog that popped up now showed the transaction just before the one I selected. I.e. if I have "withdrawal" followed by "credit card payment" and I click & tap on "credit card payment" & select "add to planner" it would pop up dialog with "withdrawal" instead. This was fixed by exiting Cash Organizer, soft resetting PDA and starting CO again. Still, thought the developers may want to know about it.
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: 7.2 Beta - two bugs Reply with quote

All beta version bug reports should be posted in beta forums.

Ummagumma wrote:
Bug #1: I accidentaly entered a planned transaction as completed. The transaction was planned for 3/1, with monthly repeats. I then deleted the completed transaction from register, went into Planner and changed date from 4/1 back to 3/1. The transaction's next scheduled date in account forecast, nevertheless is showing on 4/1. The only way to change this date was to go back into Planner, delete planned transaction altogether and create a new one with correct date. I can recreate this bug.

This is not a bug. Each planned transaction keeps own register. So when you registered one recurrence, you can't add it back into the planned transaction.
Ummagumma

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: 7.2 Beta - two bugs Reply with quote

Wasyl wrote:
All beta version bug reports should be posted in beta forums.

Ummagumma wrote:

This is not a bug. Each planned transaction keeps own register. So when you registered one recurrence, you can't add it back into the planned transaction.

OK, thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: