• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Vista and CO 7.22

Vista and CO 7.22

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SimpTheChimp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Vista and CO 7.22 Reply with quote

I'll ask the question others have asked, since we don't have a reply yet: Does the new CO 7.22 work with Vista and the WMDC yet?

Chimp (Tom)
Alan P

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: CO7 - Vista compatibility Reply with quote

Has anyone got CO7/Vista/Money 2007 syncing with WMDC yet? The last I heard was an email from Wasyl on the 3rd of March saying it wasn't compatible (after I'd bought it). I've tried all the tips on the forum like uninstalling/reinstalling etc but still useless. Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks.
Alan P
Alan P

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CO 2007.03.16 V7.23 Works with MS Money 2007 WMDC and Vista Very Happy
To get it to work I had to install CO and then before opening or using it I had to break the partnership using Sync Center and then set up a new partnership. Once set up it recognised and downloaded all my accounts immediately and without problems.
camstech

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Hopes dashed Reply with quote

I had my hopes up AlanP, so I followed your advice. I installed the latest Beta (2-May), and immediately after installation disconnected the device. I then deleted the partnership from both WMDC and the PDA, followed by a soft reset.
I then connected the PDA, and the synch started, offering me the choice of items to sync, including CO and so I clicked Next. However after 20 seconds, the sync bar stopped moving, and the dreaded dialog box "WMDC Sync Host has stopped working" appeared. Any further attempt at connection was useless, and I had to restart the PC to get any reaction from WMDC.
I would love to know what you are doing differently, or what is different in our setup. Confused
We waits!
Alan P

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very strange.
I'm using Mobile 5, WMDC 6.0.6783.0, Vista and CO 2007 downloaded from http://www.inesoft.com/beta/ . All I did was
1. take a back up of my accounts just in case, used the "Remove Programs" on my phone to get rid of CO,
2. checked with "File Explorer" to ensure there was nothing left behind,
3. downloaded CO 2007,
4. ended the partnership using WMDC,
5. re-connected my phone,
6. followed the instructions on WMDC to re-establish the partnership,
7. went into "Mobile Device Settings" in WMDC, into "Change Content Sync Settings" and put a tick agains CO.

Thats it. Hope you get it working.
camstech

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm. Seems we aren't doing anything differently. Same setup, same versions. Only difference is I am using Quicken 2007. I might try with Money, although I don't ever get as far as finding the files. We waits. Rolling Eyes
co-quicken

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Vista issues do seem to be only affecting those of us using Quicken.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: