• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - CO 7.22 Projects vs Reports

CO 7.22 Projects vs Reports

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skalicky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: CO 7.22 Projects vs Reports Reply with quote

I just found out (by chance, but fortunately!) that there seems to be a real nuisance bug in CO 7.22.
The "total" values shown for each project on the project page are NOT THE SAME as the ones calculated from reports for the same project.
It happens only for old transactions, it does not happen when I enter new projects and transactions.
This bug is reproducible on my machine. Not for ALL projects, but for SOME of them
The values calculated for the reports are the correct ones, the "total" values shown for the same project on the project page are wrong.
The error does not occur in Money (for the same transactions
I will try to find out if something is special about the projects (or the transactions) which generate wrong values on the project page.
Peter
Austria
skalicky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: CO 7.22 Projects vs Reports Reply with quote

I am sorry for the fals alert. After checking everything, I found out that the wrongly calculated "total" values on the project page (not correspondig to the values calculated for the report for the same project) were obviously caused by an incomplete sync.
After resync (and closing and reopeneing CO) everything is correct.

It is however strange that the corrupt file was otherwise behaving perfectly, that means everything els was correct.

Again, sorry for the false alert.
Peter
Austria
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: