• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - CO2007, Money 2005 (UK) and Vista

CO2007, Money 2005 (UK) and Vista

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iant54

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: CO2007, Money 2005 (UK) and Vista Reply with quote

A week ago, I took the plunge and installed CO2007 (v7.23) from my Vista PC, which is running the last UK version of Money. Contrary to what seems to have been the common experience of others, everything seemed to go fine: uninstalled CO2007 (v7.22) from my Dell Axim x51v (I've been using it without the Synchronisation module, and manually entering the data from CO2007 into Money - a PITA, but I can't do without either!), ran the program, installed successfully, and performed the initial synch of a full year's data.

Then, I started to get connection errors from CO2007 each time I tried to synch - I thought, okay, I'll just go back to synching manually. Then, yesterday, the synchronisation went ahead with no problem! Another PITA, since it meant I had duplicate items. Having corrected them, I backed up both my Money data and my CO2007 data, reset the database on the Axim, and tried synching from scratch - connection error! Grrrr!

However, I'll persevere and hope that all goes more smoothly in future - at least I don't seem to have any problems with incompatibility with Vista (touch wood).
iant54

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: An Update Reply with quote

Having started getting synch errors again, I decided to manually input all my new transactions into Money, then reset the CO database. That was around a week and a half ago. Since then, synchronisation has gone smoothly on the three or four times I've linked up - touch wood that it continues!
iant54

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure why this was moved into the Beta section, since I'm using the version of 7.23 which I downloaded from the main Download tab!

Synchronisation is still working (though I'm still touching wood) - I guess I must be the lucky one!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: