Russia
  • News
  • Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Small feature additions for great useability improvement

Small feature additions for great useability improvement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ummagumma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Small feature additions for great useability improvement Reply with quote

I think there are a few small feature additions that could make CO much better:

- Add user option to use "old" style budgets (with project support, no budget sync with Money). The code is already written, so this shouldn't be a major change ?

- Ability to backup and restore only planner items. Whenever I attempt to sync after backup restore, 2/3 of time the "Restore syncronisation" option fails and I have to overwrite device data with Money data. Wouldn't be a problem, except then I have to spend over an hour restoring a long list of planned items.

- Ability to specify different passwords for Today plugin and main program. I only show planned transactions in Today and I really don't need to have the same long password I use for main program.

Hope developers would at least consider it !
rwatto

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Backing up Planner Reply with quote

I agree, there needs to be a way to backup the planner, either seperately or as part of the backups. I too have spend many hours retyping my 60 planner items.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: