Russia
  • News
  • Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Newest (Apr 30) beta support WMDC?

Newest (Apr 30) beta support WMDC?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SimpTheChimp

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Newest (Apr 30) beta support WMDC? Reply with quote

Saw there is a new beta out for CO - dated 30 Apr 2007. Is this version now compatible with WMDC? And has the Chinese character problem been fixed? Hate to install this if these two issues are still there and then screw up my file.

Chimp (Tom)
co-quicken

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still not compatible with WMDC
SimpTheChimp

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, now there is a 02-May beta. Anyone test that to see if it is WMDC compliant?

Chimp (Tom)
camstech

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: No progress on crashing WMDC Host Reply with quote

Just tried the 2-May Beta. No progress I'm afraid. Same message "WMDC Synch host stops working", then reboot of Computer required to get WMDC working again. Pity Crying or Very sad
SimpTheChimp

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camstech: Yes, but I I understand from your other messages you are using Quicken, right? I am using Money 2007. I wonder if that makes a difference? Maybe I should try the beta... I am just afraid of the crazy Chinese character thing happening also.

Chimp (Tom)
camstech

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:50 am    Post subject: Problem Identified Reply with quote

Thanks. After uninstalling Quicken 2007 and installing M$ Money, I am thrilled to say that Cash Organiser now seems to be working perfectly under Vista. Laughing
Now all I have to do is to work out how to import Money files created under XP into Vista. At present I can't get that happening. Still, that is a minor issue.
Thanks to all.
SimpTheChimp

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camstech: Cool! I think I will try it then on my Vista implementation, since I use Money 2007. Hopefully it will then work OK.

Chimp (Tom)
camstech

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Off Topic Reply with quote

I don't know about Money 2007 (not available here in Oz) but there is a software patch available from Microsoft that makes Money 2005 work with Vista. That was why I couldn't import the XP Money files. All fixed so CO is back in full swing. Very Happy
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Off Topic Reply with quote

camstech wrote:
That was why I couldn't import the XP Money files.

It does not matter which OS you used to create files, Money files have nothing in common with OS.

Now the problem is WMDC does not allow accessing Cash Organizer synchronization setting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: