• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Contrast and Readability of this forum

Contrast and Readability of this forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grillator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Contrast and Readability of this forum Reply with quote

Hello Inesoft Team

I do not know what the other users think. But for me the colors and contrast of this forum (light blue with blue etc.) are quite hard to read. Is it possible for you to present the forum in more readable colors?

That would be nice Razz

Best regards
michael
antonon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,
The best thing for them to do first is to resolve the problems their registered users have.
Once they accomplish this massive task maybe we can ask for something like that.
grillator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

antonon wrote:
Well,
The best thing for them to do first is to resolve the problems their registered users have.
Once they accomplish this massive task maybe we can ask for something like that.

Sorry, but I use and pay for the Software since 5 Years. Hence I also am what you call a registered user. Hence, I do also have the right of accessing the informations of the forum, which in the most cases provide good problem solutions.
wmoses

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grillator wrote:
Sorry, but I use and pay for the Software since 5 Years. Hence I also am what you call a registered user. Hence, I do also have the right of accessing the informations of the forum, which in the most cases provide good problem solutions.

I agree with this viewpoint. Changing the colour scheme on the forum would take all of what? One minute? Whereas fixing the issues in the software would take considerably longer.

There is no reason why registered owners can't more easily read the forum while contributing to the discussions and to the resolution of the issues that affect the program.
graham

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad to see someone else state that fixing CO problems takes considerably longer. Very Happy

Personally I've never had issues reading the forum here. Yes, the color schemes could be better, but so could a lot of presentation aspects of the site. But that's all objective anyway.

As a paid registered user of CO, I'd rather have the software work for me anyway. Unfortunately it doesn't in my case.

Graham
grillator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:06 am    Post subject: It is a great application for me Reply with quote

I use Cash Organizer as a stand alone application on my iPAQ. I never had any problems with it. It always worked and helped me to save a lot of money. I do not know any good alternatives.
brett.howard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been a user of the software for over 5 years as well and I think that whining about the color of the forum (when its not really that bad) is like complaining that the walls of a house need to be painted when the roof isn't even up yet.

Its like listening to managers who want to write up the sales and marketing documents before the product even works. In my opinion quite mixed up priorities. Granted it may not take too long to get the forum changed. Its more than a couple minutes though if its not something you've messed with in a long time.

So would you rather that they remain working on the software or would you rather that they take the time to figure out the forum stuff again. Make some changes. That you may or pay not like. (also there is a guarantee that once they fix it for you that 12 other people will hate the new way). Or do they leave it as is (which has been good enough for YEARS now) and continue working on improving the software so they can catch up with their competitors. With Pocket Quicken and SPB Finance already doing parts of things that Cash Org doesn't the are in a big time to market battle. The quicker they get out there the more sales they'll get (cause lets face it once its working it will be the best product out there).

The more sales there are the faster they'll be inclined to start work on the next versions!
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: Contrast and Readability of this forum Reply with quote

grillator wrote:
But for me the colors and contrast of this forum (light blue with blue etc.) are quite hard to read.

A new theme subSilver has been installed, it's available in user profile settings.
magxs

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great. Thanks! Much better.
wmoses

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is exactly what we were speaking about. Thanks for the change.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: