Russia
  • News
  • Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Transfers?

Transfers?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jim Deakin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Transfers? Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm checking out Cash Organizer, and so far it seems pretty good. One problem I've hit though is that I can't find out how to set up a transfer between different accounts. I can set up a credit from one and a debit on the other, but it would be better if it was a single scheduled transaction that showed in two accounts. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks,

Jim
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Transfers? Reply with quote

Jim Deakin wrote:
I can't find out how to set up a transfer between different accounts.

Cash Organizer user manual, page 13, 10.2.4 Category:

"At the end of the list, you will find the names of all your accounts, select the required one if you wish to create a transfer."

This feature is described more than once in the user manual, just use the search.
Jim Deakin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

described more than once? I still managed to miss it! Thanks anyway...
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim Deakin wrote:
described more than once?

Yes, exactly. Open the manual, hit the Search button in Adobe Reader and type in "transfer". This gives me at least two results describing how to create a money transfer between accounts and more related results. Smile
Jim Deakin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately I was looking at a printout, and a copy on my Treo using Picsel (which doesn't seem to have a search!). I'd have expected to be able to set the account as a payee, but the other way (categories) works ok. Thanks for your help, I've bought a copy now. Now to see if any of the other features will be useful for me Smile

Jim Deakin
Ummagumma

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim Deakin wrote:
Unfortunately I was looking at a printout, and a copy on my Treo using Picsel (which doesn't seem to have a search!). I'd have expected to be able to set the account as a payee, but the other way (categories) works ok. Thanks for your help, I've bought a copy now. Now to see if any of the other features will be useful for me Smile

Jim Deakin

An easy way to set up a transfer is by typing a "[" in Category field, this way it filters by account #s that are all surrounded by [] brackets.

So say if I want to transfer money to "Chase Checking" I can type "[Ch" and it will pre-select it for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: