• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Payee deletion problem

Payee deletion problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awilpert

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Payee deletion problem Reply with quote

Hi,

I am using Cash Organizer 2008 Premium v.8.00.6 on a HP iPAQ 114 (=110) with WM6. So far I am very delighted with the functionality. However, I found a strange problem: I created a planner transaction with a given payee. Then I decided to delete the payee in the "Payee Center". Later I realized that the Payee was correct, so I wanted to recreate it (that is, to create a new one with same description). Unfortunately, Cash Organizer does not allow it: it just keeps giving the message: "Please input Payee Description", which is of course wrong. If I add a "2" to the description, then the creation is successful. As soon as I use the new Payee in the Planner and then I delete the Payee, the same problem occurs with the new description.

I hope you can help me with this problem.

Thanks in advance for your support,

Alexis
awilpert

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been able to solve the problem: when I deleted the payee it was not really removed but flagged as hidden. I suspect this happens when the payee has been used at least once in the Planner. I did not realize this because the default setting for View is to hide hidden payees.

This behaviour is a bit strange to me and I would like to know the reason behind it.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer Beta All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: