Russia
  • News
  • Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Severe Bugs in version 1.67 !!!

Severe Bugs in version 1.67 !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Phone - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magneto

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Severe Bugs in version 1.67 !!! Reply with quote

Hello,

First and most important, cheers on the excellent program you've made, has (almost) all that I've been looking for in this type of address book.

Second, several bugs have been found in my experience of this program, which makes it impossible to operate in the manner the programmers intended.
1) My home language is Hebrew, which is a right-to-left language. After inputing it as a custom language (אבג/אבג דהו/דהו זחט/זחט יכל/יכךל מנ/מםנן סעפ/סעפף צק/צץק רשת/רשת) it appeared in the big ABC T9 buttons the opposite, meaning: in the top middle button it showed the first letters, and top right showed second group of letters, and the left middle button showed the 3rd group of letters. Since its a right-to-left language, it should appear diffrent: top-right = 1st , top-middle = 2nd, right-middle = 3rd, and so on.
That was the minor problem however. the major problem appeared to be, that pressing those buttons had no effect on the address book, and it didnt narrow down the search while typing more letters. Furthermore only the last letter appeared, showing a "-" after it, for instance "א-" , and even supposedly filtering one letter had no effect on the address book.

I wish to mention that using the windows mobile's built in T9 keyboard to input letter in the program does the job and succeeds in filtering the contacts.
I also wish to say that this only occurs on the Address book program. Using the Today plugin works flawlessly in that issue, although it requires a stylus to use, and thus losing the idea of no stylus for operation.

2) While playing with the T9 softkeys buttons, I wanted to clear the entry I inputed, so I just pressed the clear key, which appears as an arrow "<---". I've noticed that pressing this key more then once, and only in the BIG ABC T9 keypad (doesn't occur on the small one), doing so freezes the program and doesn't allow you to reuse it in this session unless your restart windows, with soft reset. killing the freezed process in any way didn't help(through Memory in settings, etc.), and only a restart helped this issue.

I hope I've supplied all the details for these serious bugs so they will be fixed soon, letting me use this program to its full potential.

Thank you very much.
magneto

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this forum alive at all ??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Phone - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: