• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Family mode

Family mode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deygoes@msn.com

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Family mode Reply with quote

In the user manual under "Family mode of operation" it says: It is possible to syncronize multiple mobile devices with a desktop computer; the syncronizer will transfer data between all devices. Each mobile device partnership can have its own Cash Organizer Sync settings, so you can have different account sets and even files on different devices. Account sets can even overlap each other. This is the only information given and I don't know exactly what it means.

Also I will be buying a new Pocket PC. I will not be using my old one anymore, and was wondering if there is a way to completly remove cash organizer from it and install it on the new one without purchasing it again?
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Family mode Reply with quote

deygoes@msn.com wrote:
In the user manual under "Family mode of operation" it says: It is possible to syncronize multiple mobile devices with a desktop computer; the syncronizer will transfer data between all devices. Each mobile device partnership can have its own Cash Organizer Sync settings, so you can have different account sets and even files on different devices. Account sets can even overlap each other. This is the only information given and I don't know exactly what it means.

This means you can synchronize more than one mobile device with the same financial data file on your PC.
deygoes@msn.com wrote:
Also I will be buying a new Pocket PC. I will not be using my old one anymore, and was wondering if there is a way to completly remove cash organizer from it and install it on the new one without purchasing it again?

This has nothing in common with the family mode. You are going to replace your mobile device with a new one. That's OK. Here's a step by step instruction:

1. Run Cash Organizer on your old mobile device and create a backup copy of your financial data;
2. Copy the file to your new device;
3. Install Cash Organizer on you new device and restore the file.

Now you have exactly the same database as on your old device.

4. Remove the program from your previous device including the database (this is important if you are going to sell your device especially if the password feature was turned off);
5. Request a new code by sending us your new Product ID (could be find in Cash Organizer registration window) and notice your registered email address.
Atomic2Mod

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Family Mode Reply with quote

I'm curious which Sync Software I should use to keep two pda's registered to sync, instead of having to set them up each time they connect as a new device with ActivSync.

Greatly appreciated!
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Family Mode Reply with quote

Atomic2Mod wrote:
I'm curious which Sync Software I should use to keep two pda's registered to sync, instead of having to set them up each time they connect as a new device with ActivSync.

So why not to create own partnerships for each PDA in ActiveSync?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: