• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - To Wasyl_Address Book Feature Request

To Wasyl_Address Book Feature Request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Phone - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andresgvc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:41 am    Post subject: To Wasyl_Address Book Feature Request Reply with quote

Hi.
I love your products, i have a license for Cash Organaizer, and I like Addres Book, but I need to sort my contacts by city, state, conuntry, or other fields.
Pleas add more cotact sort options.
Thanks from Mexico (little so far)
the_one_and_only

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another request, if you allow me:

Why not put the ‘Title’ field of a person appearing during an incoming call, before the name of it?

And why not, when we stay pressing the joystick button, down or up, the contacts scrolls more rapidly?

Another thing: I usually have my contacts ordered by company name and also have the option ‘Menu’>’View’>’2-line with Picture’ selected … So, when I select a company, the name of the company appears again, occupying space, in front of all the persons name of that company. Also, the phone number appears between the type of it (for instance ‘mobile’) and the respective suffix (for instance ‘m’), once again occupying space. Isn’t possible to make this simpler/cleaner?!

Best regards

PS: sorry my English, I’m Portuguese guy trying to speak Shakespeare language :-/
hesh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to add a request as well... the ability to hide sim contacts! For some reason, my sim contacts show up with WM6, but they didn't show up in WM5 so I don't know what happened there. It's annoying though.

So please add an option to hide sim contacts!

Thanks!
taksina

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My request is profiles, or at least the ability to schedule the phone module to turn on and off at specific times of the day.

In order to use Address Book, I have to give up Phone Alarm because its functions seem to interfere with AB ringtone assignments. But I miss that part of PA now.

Please kindly consider.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Phone - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: