• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Feature Request

Feature Request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Timothyp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Feature Request Reply with quote

I love this app. But i just have a few suggestions, if possible:

Can we add the ability to switch to soft keys?

Also, for the today screen, would it be possible to see the balances of our accounts without tapping twice?

Can we get scheduled (automatic) backups instead of having to do it manually.

Lastly, how about a calculator?
NigelLH

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Feature requests Reply with quote

Hi

I agree with the request to see selected account balances on the Today screen. I tried Spb Finance and this was one of the main features I really liked. Too many other bugs in SF though so giving CO a go(!).

Also synchronizing Money's scheduled transactions would be a great bonus.

I'd like to see a next cheque number function as well as a drop down list for such things as ATM (or Cash), Debit etc. as occurs on such products. Again very useful.
Atomic2Mod

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Balances on today screen is a must for me! Reply with quote

I ablsolutely agree: seeing my balances on the today screen was an absolute neccessity for me and my family and I miss tremedously! It's the only reason the rest of my family is not purchasing the program for their pdas.
It shoulb be a user option to show or hide the balances.
I do not like to click to have the whole application open, then close again, then click the money express feature - I might as well check my check register out of my purse! I want to see my balances, so I know right up front which account to shop with, what my budget will be etc.

I doubt however that anyone in the development area is even reading these posts, sicne I did write to them before and no one gave me a response to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: