• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Read Me First

Read Me First

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Read Me First Reply with quote

Before you create a new topic, please try to find an answer in the user manual that you will find on your PC (if the program is already installed) by going to Start/Programs/Inesoft Cash Organizer and use the forum search system for a similar topic.

Duplicated topics will be deleted without notice.

Registration problems should not be discussed here, please contact us at support {at} inesoft . com , ICQ 5931480 (please send a message, not authorization request) or send me a Private Message.

Because of spamer attack, currently newly created accounts are being activated manually. Please email your nick to support@inesoft com to activate your account immediately after registration.

Accounts with no post will be automatically deleted after 24 hours. So if you add 1 post, your account will be never deleted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: