Russia
  • News
  • Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - What is the newest version out now in English!

What is the newest version out now in English!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BoMGladiator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: What is the newest version out now in English! Reply with quote

Hi,
I check your forum very frequently, to check for problems or updates. I have noticed that that the forum that the What's new has not been updated for some time now. The desktop poll has no update as to how much effect it will have on having a desktop developed so people can plan.

Issue- I gave up syncing to MS Money due to not being able to develop the planner or project side of CO on my handheld the way I want to review it. MS Money back when I was syncing kept getting an error because it would not creat the same setup as CO so it would error. Back then you had mentioned that MS Money's side of this was not very developed and if I wanted it to sync I would have to set it up through MS Money then sync it. But their "preset categories" are lame and that is why I just use my handheld waiting on a desktop version. Can you shed some light on this for us? Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: