• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Balances / today plug-in / account alerts

Balances / today plug-in / account alerts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Atomic2Mod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Balances / today plug-in / account alerts Reply with quote

It is absolutely important to me to see my balances when or before making an entry into the organizer express. I understand that most people have a need for privacy on their today screen, but this should be an OPTION, not the ONLY way to have it set up.
I would like to have my account balance either displayed on the today-screen or next to the account name in the organzier express. As it is now, I need to click the program with it's own today feature, wait for it to load, read the balances, close it and then start the express.

Also, I would like an option to set my font size in the programs today screen, as I don't have my reading glasses on at all times.

I would greatly appreciate more customization.

On the subject of account alerts: If balances are not readily displayed, I need to option of an alert dispayed, say when my account reaches a certain dollar amount, like under 50.00 or so. I have not discovered this feature, though the product page says, there are account alerts.

Thank you!
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Balances / today plug-in / account alerts Reply with quote

Atomic2Mod wrote:
On the subject of account alerts: If balances are not readily displayed, I need to option of an alert dispayed, say when my account reaches a certain dollar amount, like under 50.00 or so. I have not discovered this feature, though the product page says, there are account alerts.

You will find this feature in the Account Edit window (minimum balance).
Atomic2Mod

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Wasyl, that helps!!!
Atomic2Mod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:31 am    Post subject: today plug-in balances view option Reply with quote

Wasyl,
again, thanks for answering my budget question.
Can you please tell me, if you'll be able to include the option to show account balances on the today-plugin? It is so very important to me!
I've checked out some other finance programs that have it, but I would really like to stick with yours. We have 4 pda phones in the family now, and they do want to decide which software we are going with.

thanks,

Aussy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: