Russia
  • News
  • Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Registering a Planned Transaction with a lower amount

Registering a Planned Transaction with a lower amount

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ratalinux

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Registering a Planned Transaction with a lower amount Reply with quote

Hi guys

When I register a planned transaction with a lower amount than the original one defined in a planned transaction, I note that CO still keeps the same planned transaction as dued with the amount resulted from the difference between the original planned amount and the just registered (and lower) amount fot that transaction.

This, as said in the user manual under the chapter "12.8 Partial performance of scheduled transaction" can be useful sometimes, in such cases when you need to register that transaction in parts, as you still have that planned transaction always there, until you reach the original amount in sucessives transactions.

But at the same time, if you define an ongoing planned transaction with an estimative amount (wich is my case) and at the moment to register that transaction, the amount spent results lower than the planned one, you´ll desire that CO accept that transaction as a totally paid one, instead of a transaction that still have to be cancelled (with the amount of the difference between the estimated and the spent amounts).

Is there any way to make that when you register a planned transaction with a lower value, CO accepts that transaction as totally cancelled (with a lower amount).

Finally, as the english is not my original language, I apologize if this post results messy and I hope that I could made myself clear with all this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: