• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Forecast cash flow

Forecast cash flow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MiguelR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Forecast cash flow Reply with quote

Is it possible to draw a report similar to the "Forecast cash flow" that can be drown with Money in the Bills/ Bill summary screen?

i.e., one graph showing the account balance for the next xxx days or months.
Ummagumma

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Forecast cash flow Reply with quote

MiguelR wrote:
Is it possible to draw a report similar to the "Forecast cash flow" that can be drown with Money in the Bills/ Bill summary screen?

i.e., one graph showing the account balance for the next xxx days or months.

Does it absolutely have to be a graph / report ? Assuming you have your planned transactions entered, the easiest way would be to use the drop-down at upper right corner of account register to set a future day, then watch your account balance change in time up to that day.

Otherwise you may do an account balance report but I found this to be a waste of time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: