Russia
  • News
  • Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Is support available?

Is support available?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
everred

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:47 pm    Post subject: Is support available? Reply with quote

I have tried to obtain a new CO7 registration key for my new device without any response over the past week or so. This is in stark contrast to the normally rapid response I get from Wasyl. I have used email and the web-based messaging approach but am now fearful that my 'trial' version will run out. Maybe there is a limit to the number of times a customer can get a new registration key (understandable) in which case a simple reply to that effect would be good. Maybe there is nobody 'there' at the moment (again understandable but an out of the office would help). Does anybody know what might be going on?
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Is support available? Reply with quote

Please make sure that you can received emails and your code wasn't moved to the spam folder. If no luck, please send one more request or contact me via ICQ. And you always can use PM with your personal data (name and registered in our database email address) and your Product ID number.

Quote:
Registration problems should not be discussed here, please contact us at support {at} inesoft . com , ICQ 5931480 or send me a Private Message.

http://www.inesoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: