Russia
  • News
  • Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Cash organiser for Apple's iPhone Reply with quote Edit/Del

Cash organiser for Apple's iPhone Reply with quote Edit/Del

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rene Santos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Cash organiser for Apple's iPhone Reply with quote Edit/Del Reply with quote

Dear friends of Inesoft,
this is Rene Santos, your customer since a long time ago.
Three years later, here I am, again, to beg you to develop your great Cash Organizer for iPhone users.
Sincerely hope that the software just launched for Android is a signal that you may consider this old request of your customers.
Regards and continuous success, dear Mr. Wasyl.
Rene Santos
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Cash organiser for Apple's iPhone Reply with quote Edit Reply with quote

Sorry, but we no plans for iOS in the near future, and, unfortunately, iOS does not support Flash, so this service http://inesoft.com/cashorganizer (not fully working at the moment) will not work too.
Rene Santos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Cash organiser for Apple's iPhone Reply with quote Edit Reply with quote

[quote="Rene Santos"]Dear friends of Inesoft,
this is Rene Santos, your customer since a long time ago.
Three years later, here I am, again, to beg you to develop your great Cash Organizer for iPhone users.
Sincerely hope that the software just launched for Android is a signal that you may consider this old request of your customers.
Regards and continuous success, dear Mr. Wasyl.
Rene Santos[/quote

Dear friends of Inesoft,
almost two years later, here I am again.
Now that you have a version for Mac, is there any hope that you have also an IOS version for iPhone in the near future?
Best regards, Rene Santos.
Tobyjug

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: CO Ipad/Iphone Version Please Please Please Reply with quote

Request for CO Ipad/Iphone version, Rene Santos's plea seconded. Mr Wasyl as an 11 year user of CO, I now only keep my windows Mobile device active to run CO, cannot do without it. Please, Please, Please reconsider an ios version syncing with the Mac version. There is nothing out there that even comes close to comparing with CO, believe me I have tried every iPhone/iPad Financial app. You have a great opportunity to corner the market!!

David Barber Loyal customer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: