• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Syncronizing with Two PocketPC's

Syncronizing with Two PocketPC's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tim273

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Syncronizing with Two PocketPC's Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the software, it's very helpful. I was wondering if the following is possible. My wife and I each have a pocket PC, I would to have a copy of Cash Organizer on each and to be able to synchronize them. We currently are not using any desktop software however.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tim
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: Syncronizing with Two PocketPC's Reply with quote

tim273 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the software, it's very helpful. I was wondering if the following is possible. My wife and I each have a pocket PC, I would to have a copy of Cash Organizer on each and to be able to synchronize them. We currently are not using any desktop software however.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tim

Tim,

You can transfer your database from one device to another using a backup file. Run Cash Organizer and select the Tools/File/Backup to create a file and copy it to your second device (you can use the Beam feature). When the file is restored on your second device, you'll get exactly the same data on your both devices.

To synchronize your daily changes use QIF file import/export feature. Remember to select export all accounts option and set not synchronized period.

Because of possible problems with device regional settings, please make test export/import try to find QIF file settings suitable for your devices.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: