• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Multi currency in project view

Multi currency in project view

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imjhchoi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Multi currency in project view Reply with quote

Hi,

I am using cash organizer on multi-currency environment and I have found an interesting bug.

Korean won is my primary currency and I had to input some amount in British pound with Cash Organizer Express.

Say, I entered 100 pounds for a certain project, then the project view should show the amount of over 180,000 won in project view, but it shows 100 won. It virtually ignores the value in other currency.

However, it does not go through this kind of error when I enter with Cash Organizer. I think there's something wrong with the link between Express and the CO in multi-currency setting.

Please let me know if anyone has come across similar errors with CO Express. I wonder if there's any solution for it.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: