Russia
  • News
  • Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Many queries in my trial run.

Many queries in my trial run.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Phone - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tradtrae

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Many queries in my trial run. Reply with quote

Hi supportor,
I use a trial version of Inesoft Address software version 1.67 in my Gigabyte gSmart i120.

My problem is ...
I can not update my contact information especially a caller's picture. Sad

My doubt is ...
I found new program icon in my program menu, "standard contact". When I click it, it is an original address book. When I click contact at today menu, original address book will be run instead of Inesoft program. Confused

My comments are ...
I haven't seen a large caller's picture when I dial to him.
When I press ABC bar OR mobile keypad to serch my friend such as "Billgate", at search bar shows the first alphabet of button and dash "A-G-J-J-G-A-T-D"

I am looking forward to seeing your support.

Thank you,

Tradtrae

PS: I am sorry for my broken English Surprised
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Many queries in my trial run. Reply with quote

tradtrae wrote:
My problem is ...

Your problem is you did not read the user manual.

And one comment - the Caller ID does not make calls, so it can't show any pictures in your phone program.
tradtrae

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasyl wrote:

Your problem is you did not read the user manual.

You're right sir. Because of the program is easy to use. Just change contact information and save. It's done. Only change picture, it fails. In the manual or Inesoft website haven't had this problem solving.

I pluged my SIM card including my friends' contact numbers into my new PPC installed the great address book program. My trial in yesterday, I found that if I add a caller's picture who has many contact numbers, the program will not be able to save. Maybe it is a bug.

Wasyl wrote:

And one comment - the Caller ID does not make calls, so it can't show any pictures in your phone program.

My supportor, normally users want a big caller picture both call in and out as same as "Full screen caller" in symbian OS. I know that WM5 can not support it. I just fill this function to complete Inesoft address book program. implement or not, all it's up to programmer. I am a commentator user.
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tradtrae wrote:
I pluged my SIM card including my friends' contact numbers into my new PPC installed the great address book program

You should copy contacts from your SIM card to mobile device memory and then attach pictures.

Quote:
My supportor, normally users want a big caller picture both call in and out as same as "Full screen caller" in symbian OS. I know that WM5 can not support it. I just fill this function to complete Inesoft address book program. implement or not, all it's up to programmer. I am a commentator user.

Yes, Windows Mobile is not Symbian. Outgoing calls are not processed by Inesoft Caller ID. And I don't think it's possible to have a full-screen picture in a phone program, for example because of a lot of buttons that must be availabe during a call.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Phone - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: