• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Feature Requests

Feature Requests

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Phone - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mexyna

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Feature Requests Reply with quote

Hi.

I would like to request the following features in your next upgrade;

1)
Is it at all possible to arrange contacts in the order they were added to the database?

A number of times I add a contact and save it under a name, then I forget what name I used and have no way of retrieving the contact from my addressbook.

2)
When you tap n hold a number in an open contact it gives you the option to copy the number, can it also give the option to text? After opening a contact I find myself having to navigate out again in order to select send sms.

3)
Would it be possible for you to add an option under menu when writing an sms that allows you to add contact details to the sms msg (not as a contact but just as text).

Thanx.
Mexy.
Mexyna

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Another Feature Reply with quote

Is there anyway there could be a 'change category' option where you can add or remove a contact from a category by just selecting/deselecting a check box??? this would really save on the stress of editing each contact to update category settings.

Thanx!!!!
Mexyna

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: duplicate numbers Reply with quote

Would it be possible to have a

"Discover Duplicates" feature

that could identify numbers duplicated within the same contact as well as numbers duplicated between different contacts??
and then an easy select/deselect option to delete whichever duplicate you prefer to delete.

Thanx!!!!
WolfgangN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Phone 5 is fine but a few basics are missing Reply with quote

Hello,

your new Phone 5 is very fine, works good. I found it not as stable on my HTC Touch HD, specially the addressbook often didn't open any more.

At the today plug in an information about current phone net provider is missing. Second, after a soft reset, it's not possible with your user interface to call the PIN input screen.

Best regards WolfgangN
mrbelvedere

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*feature exists, please disregard*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Phone - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: