• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Cash Organizer

Cash Organizer

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are questions 1 & 2 viable to have put in CO as an option?
# 1 & 2 Yes
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
#1 & 2 Fine the way it is
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

BoMGladiator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Cash Organizer Reply with quote

This program is great!!
1) I am curious if any of you users that use the Cash Organizer Express would like to have a way to input the "No." feature that indicates Next Check #, ATM, DEP, Transfer, Etc. I realize this is a quick way to input on the run, but if you have to reenter the register and edit the transaction later to input this feature. We just handled this transaction twice when once is only needed. I mean, users can still opt to not use this if they choose but it is there for those who do. I personally like the express input because it is easier and is not so boring. What do you think of a little box under the Clr box with reduced font? If this is possible?
2) Does anyone else have any trouble with the budget syncing with Money 2007. My understanding that if you create a budget list on the handheld it does not sync with Money is gives an error and prevents the sync from finishing. I understand that if you create the budget list in Money first it syncs fine. Money's budget system is so lame and vague, for example, it lacks the ability to show seperate "electricity" & "Telephone" that is under "Bills". It does let you list your entire list of bills under one category which limits you by looking at the screen of which bill was paid. Is there any interest to request Wasyl to explore a way to allow these to be created by CO first because this allows you to be more precise?
Again these could be options for some of us.
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2BoMGladiator
Sorry, but I have to close this topic because of two questions and only two answers. Please create another poll if you wish, but ask only one question at a time.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: