• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Info about Address book and other software

Info about Address book and other software

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Phone - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geppo78

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Info about Address book and other software Reply with quote

Hallo all,
I use a trial version of this great software, and I have a question about a new contact.

When I add a new contact in Address Book, I can't find it in the standard contacts.
Why?

Waiting your reply, best regards

Marco
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: Info about Address book and other software Reply with quote

Inesoft Address Book uses the standart contact database, so contacts created in Address Book are available for every other porogram. Try to close the standard Conatacts (not minimize by tapping the X button) and run it again.
sacramoso

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: AsusP525 and SPB Shell Reply with quote

Did you test AB with SPB Shell. Many times pop up incoming calls screen is not working. I reinstalled AB today I had 15 calls and 7 times I did not see who is calling. PopUp screen did not weak up. I was not able to recognize that with wich program is causes with AB.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Phone - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: