• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Upgrading to 7.16

Upgrading to 7.16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elenaap

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Upgrading to 7.16 Reply with quote

Hi Wasyl , just two questions, Im currently running v7.1, wolud like to upgrade to 7.16 do I have to uninstall or just overwrtite?

In v7.1 when you select an existing payee it takes the first one from the data base, but I would like to select chonologically the last one, I mean the one that is closer in time to now as it would be more update . Can this be done, or has this been change in v7.16?

Thanks for your atention.
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: Upgrading to 7.16 Reply with quote

There could be complications during overwriting the synchronizer's files if it's active. Before you start installing the upgrade, let the synchronizer finish its work, disable it in ActiveSync settings and then run the installation file.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: