Russia
  • News
  • Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - CO Planner feature request - keep the original date

CO Planner feature request - keep the original date

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ummagumma

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: CO Planner feature request - keep the original date Reply with quote

There's one thing in planner that bugged me since 6.xx days.

When a transaction is copied into Planner, the transaction date is replaced by today's date. Well, most planned transactions occur on specific date - last of month, 15th and 30th, 1st etc... I can't tell you how many times I had to swear and go back and change today's date to required date.

Please make it so that when the transaction is copied into planner, it keeps the original date. Then, even if user forgets to change it for a future date, at least it's only one occurence that's affected, not all of them.

Thanks !
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: CO Planner feature request - keep the original date Reply with quote

Ummagumma wrote:
When a transaction is copied into Planner, the transaction date is replaced by today's date.

When you copy a transaction into the Planner (Add to Planner menu item), Cash Organizer opens a standard scheduled transaction edit window where you can correct all details including date. The program can't offer a past date for a planned transaction. So why not to set up a correct date immediately?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: