• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Upgrade Mistake

Upgrade Mistake

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mlh1962

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: Upgrade Mistake Reply with quote

I was entitled to upgrade for free but I may have made a mistake. I thought it needed my original Product ID to verify my upgrade after installing the new version the code emailed to me wouldn't work. I tried to get a new code and a screen came up saying I had to wait until after Dec. 22. It appeared that only the first number in the Product ID was different.

Can you help or should I just try again after Dec. 22?
mlh1962

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read the read me first, sorry I'll contact support.
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: Upgrade Mistake Reply with quote

mlh1962 wrote:
I was entitled to upgrade for free but I may have made a mistake. I thought it needed my original Product ID to verify my upgrade after installing the new version the code emailed to me wouldn't work. I tried to get a new code and a screen came up saying I had to wait until after Dec. 22. It appeared that only the first number in the Product ID was different.

Can you help or should I just try again after Dec. 22?

The registration machine allows to get one code only. Customers who own more than one license or if any problem happened should contact us at support {at} inesoft.com or ICQ 5931480.

We usually reply the same day (does not matter business or holiday), but if you received no reply, please check your junk mail folder first and then contact us again (please indicate your second email we should send a copy to), or better check is ICQ 5931480 online.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: