• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Problems with new transaction for prior years

Problems with new transaction for prior years

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ummagumma

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Problems with new transaction for prior years Reply with quote

I have CO 7.20 w/ MS Money 2006.

I am syncing all accounts, all transactions, all dates.

I have recently added about a hundred split transactions in MS Money, going 3 years back (playing catch-up with may paychecks so that I could fix 401k accounts in Money).

At first sync, CO would only transfer over about half of them, without payee (and this is a previously synced file).

At subsequent syncs, only about 2 years worth were synced. About a dozen or so transactions prior to April 2004 were not syncronized no matter what I did (reboot computer, cold reset PDA to start with "clean" systems).

I had to reset CO database so that I could sync from scratch. I am not done entering prior transactions, so I may run into same problem again.

What really ticks me off, is that every time I reset database, I lose the planned transactions - and there's almost a hundred of them I have to recreate each time ! Restoring from backup worked maybe 30 % of time, the rest CO sync would choke on comparing transactions.

Developers, please - make planned transactions and stored reports a separate backup function !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: