• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - MS Budget issues

MS Budget issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dpglenn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: MS Budget issues Reply with quote

I have recently purchased CO 2007 and run MS Money 2005. All works fine except have an issue with budget on MS Money.
After having synced I can no longer open the budget on MS Money version. Has anyone else had a similar issue.
I have read other posts re budget issues (to no avail) and reinstalled MS Money 2005. Should I uninstal and reinstall CO 2007.

Please help I love CO 2007 just need to get this minor glich sorted out.
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: MS Budget issues Reply with quote

dpglenn wrote:
I have recently purchased CO 2007 and run MS Money 2005. All works fine except have an issue with budget on MS Money.
After having synced I can no longer open the budget on MS Money version. Has anyone else had a similar issue.
I have read other posts re budget issues (to no avail) and reinstalled MS Money 2005. Should I uninstal and reinstall CO 2007.

Please help I love CO 2007 just need to get this minor glich sorted out.

MS Money does not support many features of Cash Organizer budgets. Please try to delete all budgets and then start over a new budget in MS Money.

MS Money allows to have only two groups: Income & Expense, so you should not create more groups in Cash Organizer and add new categories only to groups synchronized from MS Money.

One more thing. MS Money 2005 and 2006 versions do not allow to add income categories to your budget, you can enter only a total sum. However if you add income categories in Cash Organizer to income group synchronized from MS Money, MS Money will process them properly (total sum).
dpglenn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Budget Issues Reply with quote

I have deleted all budgets in Cash Organizer. The problem is I cannot access/open the budget section in MS Money. Each time I click on the budget icon it returns me to the screen I am currently working on.
The budget function still works for other accounts I run in MS Money under a different file but not for the account I sync with CO. I cannot access any budget features on MS Money. I have reinstalled both PC and PDA programs and still cannot access anything to do with the Budget section on MS Money. Where to next?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: