• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - [FR] Mark as Downloaded

[FR] Mark as Downloaded

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JSRunning

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: [FR] Mark as Downloaded Reply with quote

I have a feature request ([FR]) that I would like to see included in a future build of CO, if possible.

Currently, each transaction can have a mark for "Unreconciled", "Cleared", or "Reconciled". Is there a way to add a new mark for electronically downloaded transaction? This would be similar to how MS Money marks transactions with an "E" when it has been accounted for. This happens automaticaly when the transction has been downloaded from the financial institution and matched up to a transaction in the register. There is no way to actively mark a transaction as downloaded, it happens on its own.

It would be helpful if I could easily see in CO what transactions have been downloaded within MS Money. Maybe a checkmark with an E?

Thanks! I think you guys have done a fantastic job with this product. As a previous Spb Finance user, I can say your product is much more stable and feature-rich than theirs. Everything works with such consistency, compared to Spb Finance which was full of issues and problems for me. Keep up the good work!!
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: [FR] Mark as Downloaded Reply with quote

Cash Organizer does not download transactions from the web and can't mark transactions. Is it really important feature?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: