• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Password

Password

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
calito

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Password Reply with quote

I use the Cash since over 5 years ago. With this version I have problems with the password. When I open the program at times asks it and at times not. I have placed the option that be closed to the 5 minutes, if I put out the pocket and the program is closed, and they pass more than 5 minutes to light it, the password asks me.
Before (with others versions) when it opened the program asked me the password, if closed it and opened it again asked it me again and if left it opened for more than 5 minutes to continue operand me it ask me again (I believe that thus is like should function).
Can be a problem of my pocket that is new? or of the soft?. I have a Tytn
Thanks in advance
Carlos
I am using a my english and a translator,
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Password Reply with quote

calito wrote:
When I open the program at times asks it and at times not.

Cash Organizer always asks for a password at start-up. This means you do not start the program, but restore it from minimized state. The X button in Windows Mobile 5 still does not close programs.
calito

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have verified that, if I close the program with the option exit since the soft, the program closes and if I open it again asks the password.But if I close it since the Wisbar advance not closes and happens what I mention in the post.
The exit buttom of the cash is the only alternative that I have to close the soft.
Thanks
Carlos
calito

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was seeing in another side of the forum a similar problem. If I close the wis bar and use the X of the WM5 to close the Cash closes it totally, the one that it does not close is the X of the wis bar, with the previous version functioned. some solution for the future?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: