• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - A few bugs with 7.1

A few bugs with 7.1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hugo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: A few bugs with 7.1 Reply with quote

Hi,

First, let me tell you this version has great features. I like it a lot.

I see from the forum that you are aware of some bugs. I just want to make sure you have this ones in your list:

- If I set an account minimal balance, I get an alert even if my balance is much higher
- The today plugin doesn't refresh properly on budget
- You cannot see the general budget category, only subcategory in the today plugin. For example, If I have a "daily" category with 5 subcategories, and I set a limit only to the "daily" one, I will see how it goes ont he main program, but not in today screen. I don't want to set a limit to each subcategory as I like to be able to spend less in one area if I spend more in one other.
- I would be nice to choose the time frame for the budgect limit on today plugin
- The hidden payee still appear on the fast input interface. They should be removed. Also, it would be nice to have a multi select here to quickly remove unwated payee (like the one for qif imports for example
-The ofx support is not working on my transaction reports. It simply cannot import it.

I can send an ofx sample. Just tell me who can receive it by PM

Thanks

Hugo
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: A few bugs with 7.1 Reply with quote

hugo wrote:
I can send an ofx sample. Just tell me who can receive it by PM

All messages could be sent to support {at} inesoft.com.
lavleon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: A few bugs with 7.1 Reply with quote

I also have noticed some bugs.
Although I was not able to find exact sequence but the problem is following:

Payee center:
Select a payee
Show Transactions
Open the list of transactions. Usually it happens when only one transaction exists in the list, but not always.
Click - Edit Transaction.
On the transaction edit screen, I'm changing Payee and note. Press ok to save changes. After transaction is saved , programs returns to the transactions list. Sometimes it return a message "Report is Empty" but sometimes it retrieves a random trnsaction which is not related to current payee.

If I find some exact sequence I'll let know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: