Russia
  • News
  • Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - NEW BETA 19/12/06 (CASH 7.14.1)

NEW BETA 19/12/06 (CASH 7.14.1)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emiliocb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: NEW BETA 19/12/06 (CASH 7.14.1) Reply with quote

Hi,

I find some problem with cash organizer express, they are relation chip with the comunication between Cash Organizer express and Cash Organizer.
1- When I delete some payee in Cash Organizer they continue to appear in cash orgenizer express.
2- When I input some new payee in cash organizer express, the main program (cash organizer) don´t take this information in the right way. For example: into one proyect I have -120 value and I input 60, the correct value is -60, but the value that appear is -100 like if I input 20 instead 60. Whereas, if I do the same in the cash organizer input (new), with the same value, the result is correct, is that to say -60.

These problems are bugs or I am doing something wrong Question

Thank you very much Wink

Last edited by emiliocb on Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: PROBLEM WITH CASH ORGANIZER EXPRESS Reply with quote

emiliocb wrote:
1- When I delete some payee in Cash Organizer they continue to appear in cash orgenizer express.

Which mode you delete them from? If you delete a trasaction, it will not delete the payee from Payee list.

Quote:
2- When I input some new payee in cash organizer express, the main program (cash organizer) don´t take this information in the right way. For example: into one proyect I have -120 value and I input 60, the correct value is -60, but the value that appear is -100 like if I input 20 instead 60. Whereas, if I do the same in the cash organizer input (new), with the same value, the result is correct, is that to say -60.

I can't reproduce any problem in calculator.
emiliocb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: PROBLEM WITH CASH ORGANIZER EXPRESS Reply with quote

Wasyl wrote:
emiliocb wrote:

Which mode you delete them from? If you delete a trasaction, it will not delete the payee from Payee list.

Quote:

I can't reproduce any problem in calculator.

Ok,

I sent you by e-mail some captures about this problem
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: PROBLEM WITH CASH ORGANIZER EXPRESS Reply with quote

emiliocb wrote:

Thank you. Your email describes the problem much better.
emiliocb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: PROBLEM WITH CASH ORGANIZER EXPRESS Reply with quote

Wasyl wrote:
emiliocb wrote:

Thank you. Your email describes the problem much better.

ok Wink

One more thing, I installed Cash Organizer with Activesync, maybe if I use the .cab file the situation is different. What do you think about this Question

Thank you very much
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: PROBLEM WITH CASH ORGANIZER EXPRESS Reply with quote

emiliocb wrote:
One more thing, I installed Cash Organizer with Activesync, maybe if I use the .cab file the situation is different. What do you think about this Question

If you installed the exe file from your PC, you installation is complete (includes a user muanual and desktop synchronizer).
emiliocb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: PROBLEM WITH CASH ORGANIZER EXPRESS Reply with quote

Wasyl wrote:
emiliocb wrote:

If you installed the exe file from your PC, you installation is complete (includes a user muanual and desktop synchronizer).

Yes, I know that. But I don´t interesting in the synchronizer module and the manual I have now. Therefore, maybe the .cab file don´t have this problem and I can resolve the problem. Or the problem is the cash organizer express, in this case .cab file is the same.
For this reson, I need your final opinion about this issue or bug.

Thank you very much Wink
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: PROBLEM WITH CASH ORGANIZER EXPRESS Reply with quote

emiliocb wrote:
Therefore, maybe the .cab file don´t have this problem and I can resolve the problem.

There's no difference. ActiveSync just copies the same CAB file extracted from installation EXE file to your mobile device. If you manually copy the CAB, nothing will change.

You can expect a new version of Cash Organizer next Monday or Tuesday.
emiliocb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: PROBLEM WITH CASH ORGANIZER EXPRESS Reply with quote

You can expect a new version of Cash Organizer next Monday or Tuesday.[/quote]

ok, excellent Laughing
magxs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have the issue that deleted payees still appear in in CO express. I also made sure that they are not just hidden in the payee list. Strange thing is that sometimes they are gone and sometimes they appear.

In addition, some deleted payees reappear in the payee list. This seems to be caused by a sync with Money. Of course, then they also reappear in CO express. However, I do have payees appearing in CO express that are definitely not in the payee list. So the two issues seem to be unrelated.

Looking forward to the new version!

Thanks
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is already solved.

http://inesoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=77
magxs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great. Thank you. Will test later.
emiliocb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasyl wrote:

Thank you very much Laughing
But what is the difference between them? There are two file, one with 6.0M and the other with 3.4M. I have one ipaq hx4700, wich file I need to download Question

Thank you very much Wink
Wasyl
Inesoft Team

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emiliocb wrote:
one with 6.0M...

Includes CAB files for older devices, powered by Pocket PC 2000 OS.
emiliocb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasyl wrote:
emiliocb wrote:
one with 6.0M...

Includes CAB files for older devices, powered by Pocket PC 2000 OS.

Thank you very much Wink
emiliocb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasyl wrote:

Thank you very much Laughing
Now, both problems are fixed (plus manual PDF error). Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: