Russia
  • News
  • Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Very Big Trouble!

Very Big Trouble!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Phone - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daniloronchi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Very Big Trouble! Reply with quote

Sorry for the title Smile

I've a very big problem.

My phone, HTC TYTN, has a big problem, it's impossible to use all the front button, also the call button isn't work!

With the 1,67 version of address book I was able to receive calling by pressing the green button on screen with my fingers, now it's impossible to receive it because the screen is black! (More beautiful indeed but until I'll have the phone corrupted it's useless)

Please can you help me to solve the problem and to have again the screen with green and red button to accept call?

Thank a lot!

Danilo from Italy (so sorry for my terrible english!)
hefman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Very Big Trouble! Reply with quote

daniloronchi wrote:
Sorry for the title Smile

I've a very big problem.

My phone, HTC TYTN, has a big problem, it's impossible to use all the front button, also the call button isn't work!

With the 1,67 version of address book I was able to receive calling by pressing the green button on screen with my fingers, now it's impossible to receive it because the screen is black! (More beautiful indeed but until I'll have the phone corrupted it's useless)

Please can you help me to solve the problem and to have again the screen with green and red button to accept call?

Thank a lot!

Danilo from Italy (so sorry for my terrible english!)

I have a similar problem with 2.0. If I have caller id enabled, my phone locks up after I receive a call. Only a soft reset fixes this. I reverted back to 1.68 beta8 and it works fine.

Any ideas?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Inesoft Phone - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: