• Products
  • Download
  • Buy now
  • Support
  • Forum
  • About
www.inesoft.com :: View topic - Solution to sync with Vista using MS Money

Solution to sync with Vista using MS Money

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dazzle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Solution to sync with Vista using MS Money Reply with quote

This solution works with current Cash Organizer, Vista Premium, and MS Money 2007.

First, downgrade your Windows Mobile Device Center to version 6.0 from 6.1. Do a google search and you will find it. Ensure MS Money is installed. Then install current retail version of Cash Organizer. Note - you DO NOT need the Cash Organizer beta version. Enable Cash Organizer through Windows Mobile Device Center. Go to Mobile Device Settings, then content, and ensure Cash Organizer is checked.

That's it. Problem solved. Enjoy.
bumper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: windows visa and ca2007premium Reply with quote

Hi Dazzle, I have Windows Vista Business and MS Money Essentials. Solution dosent work. Sync settings come up for CO2007Premium in WMDC. But when i enter the name of a file to sync with and try and save the WMDC Sync Host stops working. Any advice what to do? Thanks
dazzle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cash Organizer wasn't designed for Money Essentials. You have to download the full version. Search the internet for trial versions and you can get the 2007 edition that I am using for 90 days free.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.inesoft.com Forum Index -> Cash Organizer - general discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: